|Home | About Us | Support | Email Hosting | Web Hosting | Domain Name Services | Contact Us|
Web Hosting Policies
CORD HOSTING, INC. provides Internet Domain Name Registration, World Wide Web page hosting and Electronic Mail services. CORD HOSTING, INC. maintains certain legal and ethical responsibilities regarding the use of its host computer network and equipment involved with these services. CORD HOSTING, INC.'S general policy is to act as a neutral provider of hosting services to the global Internet. CORD HOSTING, INC. has specific ethical concerns regarding the use of its computers detailed below. CORD HOSTING, INC. reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all services provided CORD HOSTING, INC. when CORD HOSTING, INC. decides that the account has been inappropriately used.
All pricing is guaranteed for the term of payment received. CORD HOSTING, INC. reserves the right to change prices at any time. Payment is due each anniversary month or period following the date the account was established. Any account past due more than 7 days is subject to suspension. The customer is responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established to the time that the customer notifies CORD HOSTING, INC. in writing for a request for termination of services. Checks returned unpaid (NSF) will be assessed a $20 charge. All payments are in U.S. currency.
Credit Card Orders - Accounts will be automatically billed, on a quarterly, semiannual or annual basis, to the card number on file unless notified otherwise. All credit card payments will be billed on the date due. In the event the credit card does not clear with the bank, the customer will be notified by email or phone to the email/phone number on file. Past due accounts that are not brought current within 10 days of the notice are subject to suspension and possible account termination. There will be a $20 Re-Activation Fee on any accounts suspended and then later reactivated. The company listed on the credit card statement will be CORD HOSTING, INC.. The customer is responsible to notify CORD HOSTING, INC. of any address changes, name changes to the credit card on file as well as updating the expiration date when necessary.
Cancellation of Account
CORD HOSTING, INC. reserves the right to cancel service at any time. All fees paid in advance of cancellation will not be prorated by CORD HOSTING, INC. if CORD HOSTING, INC. institutes its right of cancellation. If cancellation is caused by customers violation of these policies, then no refund is due. Within the first 90 days, customers can cancel service any time and will not be refunded any amount exceeding the prepayment of the current term. After 90 days, we will honor all cancellations but no prorated refunds will be issued. Due to security concerns, all account cancellations changes must be done in writing via US mail, internet email or fax with a valid signature of the primary contact of the account, account name, reason for cancellation, user name, and original account password. Due to security concerns account password changes must be made from the original web site owner containing the old password and the new desired password. The account will be canceled at the end of the current billing period, unless a date of cancellation is specified. Server Use Customers are not permitted to resell or sub-sell web hosting services off of their primary domain name.
CORD HOSTING, INC. reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to it's servers to anyone. CORD HOSTING, INC. expressly forbids server use for distribution, storing, processing, or otherwise handling in any way the following: Adult material - Includes extreme adult material such as explicit images, or obscene content. Partial Nudity & Nude Modeling does NOT fall into this category. Hacking material - Includes pirated software, phreaking, hacking, Anarchy, and any sites which provide 'links to' or 'how to' information about such material. Spam material - Includes all forms of unsolicited bulk emailing. Illegal material - This includes copyrighted works (i.e. mp3 music files, ROM's, emulators), and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
CORD HOSTING, INC. offers various hosting packages The user will be kept abreast of their disk space, bandwidth and email accounts via a web based reporting tool that will let the user know how much disk space, bandwidth and email accounts he/she is consuming. If the client surpasses these limits the client can adjust their usage, upgrade to a larger package. The client will be automatically charged the following surcharges during the first week in the following month for the overages in the preceding month. Bandwidth: $4 per GB over. Storage: .20 per MB over. Email Accounts: $1 per POP Account over. Indemnification Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold CORD HOSTING, INC. harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against CORD HOSTING, INC., its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless CORD HOSTING, INC. against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with CORD HOSTING, INC.' S server; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customer from CORD HOSTING, INC.'S server.
CORD HOSTING, INC. has zero tolerance for UBE/UCE (unsolicited bulk email/unsolicited commercial email). This policy protects our customers as well as the internet community from the negative effects of "spam" related activity. CORD HOSTING, INC. defines UBE/UCE as unsolicited broadcast or commercial email that is sent to addresses that do not affirmatively and verifiably request such material from that specific sender.
1. CORD HOSTING, INC. customers, and customers of CORD HOSTING, INC. customers or any user of bandwidth and/or services on our network (herein described as 'users') are prohibited from sending UBE/UCE. Users may be asked to produce records that verify that explicit affirmative permission was obtained from a recipient before a mailing was sent. CORD HOSTING, INC. may consider the lack of such proof of explicit affirmative permission of a questionable mailing UBE/UCE at its sole discretion.
2. CORD HOSTING, INC. customers are prohibited from maintaining open mail relays on their servers. Ignorance of the presence or operation of an open mail relay is not and will not be considered an acceptable excuse for its (the open mail relay) operation. Multiple infractions of this policy will result in a discontinuation of service.
3. CORD HOSTING, INC. customers will be notified in the event that they may be hosting sites listed as violators of the above policy. Again, failure to rectify such situations may be cause for termination.
4. CORD HOSTING, INC. customers are prohibited from providing hosting services for websites that have been included in UBE/UCE. Hosting includes, but is not limited to, hosting website(s), providing DNS services as well as website redirect services.
5. Valid complaints received by CORD HOSTING, INC. will be forwarded to customer for a response and resolution. If within twenty-four (24) hours there is no response, CORD HOSTING, INC. may block traffic to and from the IP address involved in the UBE/UCE complaint until the problem is resolved and preventative measures have been implemented to prevent the violation from recurring. All users are responsible for maintaining a working email contact and updating that information with CORD HOSTING, INC. when it changes.
6. If CORD HOSTING, INC. receives repeat complaints indicating that a problem has not been resolved, CORD HOSTING, INC. reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel any and all services provided to the user after a notification of no less than two (2) hours.
7. If CORD HOSTING, INC. does terminate your account due to spamming or spamming related activites your account will be subject a to a $300.00 (USD) fine.
& A | Partners |
Web Hosting Policies |
Web Design | Site
Map ? 2001 - 2019 Cord Hosting, Inc. All rights reserved